The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by C9 or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by C9
INFORMATIONS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
C9 collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other websites accessible from them.
Kindly, note that C9 does not access or store your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does Fashion Funda have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- Computer-identification information.
- The type of web browser you're using.
- The type of computer you're using.
While you are transacting on our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- PIN/ZIP code.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
You may terminate your account at any time by writing to us at at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email ID with us. We will disable your account within 5 working days of receiving your mail. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
WHEN / HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you transact as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, age, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, occupation, education, interests etc.) Upon registration users may receive communications from c9airwear.com (e.g. newsletters, sms, updates). Even when transact as a guest we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number etc.)
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and services in which you have expressed interest.
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfill your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, contact number and shipping address).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our website.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, guest check out, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not own, manage or control.
We may at certain times make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your contact information to send you:
- Registration confirmation/new password.
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
- Special Offers.
We use your personal information to:
- To contact you for your account / profile related matters or any other reason as may be necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you example deliver merchandise ordered by you.
- Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.
- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not share, rent or sell your information with third parties except our agents.
Agents We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfill orders, and credit / debit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from c9airwear.com website. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless:
- Required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
- To help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person.
- We have your permission;
- To provide products or services you've requested
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank's system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link http://www.verisign.com
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can at email@example.com
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
All websites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You must also accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secure for you to navigate our website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browsers "help" file. Reference for cookies can be found at http://www.cookiecentral.com
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some areas of our website, will be limited. Cookies are used in the shopping bag to enable enhanced security and to ensure there is no URL based spamming.
Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when transact as a guest or add items to shopping bag). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
Some of our business partners (e.g., advertisers) set cookies while delivering banners on our website. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our website. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our website to the interests of our customers, to measure traffic within our website and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Voluntary disclosure of information. Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our websites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. C9 reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your C9 account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of having your email address used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product / service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by selecting your preferences in "My Account". If you still face an issue then you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your personally identifiable information or email address change, you may correct, update it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on c9airwear.com, your c9airwear.com ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this website, you agree that Fashion Funda will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can send at firstname.lastname@example.org
All information gathered on c9 is securely stored within the c9 controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet and, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with internet access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
You can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting the filled in feedback form online.
Shopping on our website is 100% safe. We use industry standard secure systems to protect your personal and payment information. For your safety, we do not store your complete credit card details or payment information in our systems, and this is directly transmitted securely to the bank for payment processing. C9 is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly, we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure. For enhanced security C9 does not store any financial information on its servers. All such information entered by you is directly received by our Banks servers and are then transmitted to your banks servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Majority of online transactions are completed without incident. However, please keep in mind that customer protection is a two-way street. When buying on any online venue, caution must always be practiced. Following are some guidelines that you should follow to ensure safe and secure online shopping experience.
SAFETY AND SECURITY TIPS
Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a valid password, use letters and numbers only and it should be 8-15 characters long. –A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- C9 will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their C9 password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing an order on c9airwear.com or when making updates to Your Account areas and never on phone or e-mail to us. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to https://www.c9airwear.com and then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity impersonating as C9 or any of its sister concerns or associates, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to C9 for investigation.
- Customers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by C9. To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history found in your account area. If you receive shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident to C9
- A word of caution is that never disclose any confidential information such as password in any communication with us or with any of our employee.C9<> will never ask for such information over e-mails or phone.
- If you receive an e-mail asking for personal details such as password never respond to it.
- A phishing email will normally have a tone of urgency – like "Your account will be temporarily suspended" and therefore please "Login to keep your account active." Please remember Fashion Funda will NEVER send such emails to its customers.
- If you are doubtful about the credibility of the email, please DO NOT click on any link provided in the email. This may trigger malicious codes being installed on your PC. You must report the incident to C9
- If you receive a suspected spoofed C9 e-mail, or discover a fake C9 website, please report the incident to C9
C9 recognizes the privacy interests of children and C9 encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18.C9 does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18. C9 does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
GRIEVANCES AND REDRESSAL
We are committed to promptly address any grievances that you might have in connection with our use of any information that you provide us. Accordingly, you may communicate any grievances that you might have by e-mailing at email@example.com or call at +91 1482 304009.